1. You send your inquiry to us by E-mail or fax, providing material specifications and the approximately purchase quantity.
2. We quote your project and email or fax the quote back to you, usually in just one or two days.
3. Once the price is agreed on and you need to place your order, we usually shall provide samples for your approval before we start the mass production.
4. We produce samples for your approval. You will receive the samples, including inspection reports for your inspection.
5. After you approved the samples, we start production of your order and it usually takes 10 days to produce an order.
6. Throughout the entire production process we execute a strict inspection regime. See our quality control procedures for complete details.
7. Upon order completion there are several levels of final inspection: First, factory submits a QC report. Secondly, our Q.C. engineers prepare a final QC report, inspecting a large sample of parts at the factory. Finally, A random sample of the parts are delivered to our office to undergo a strict third inspection. Only then ― if everything is in spec ― your order will be packed and shipped to you. We will not knowingly ship you any parts that do not meet your specifications.
Terms are "Irrevocable Letter of Credit" or "wire transfer". You make payment to us to our bank in